In this Policy, “Tymely” or “We” or “Us” will mean Tymely A.I. Ltd. If You are a user located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or if you intend to transmit or upload data concerning EEA residents, please carefully note the information in this Policy on your rights under the 2016/679 EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Tymely recognizes the importance of keeping Your information secure and will ensure that the collection, use and sharing of Personal Information will be conducted in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
In this Policy, anything that appears in a masculine form shall also mean the feminine form and vice versa.
Tymely’s Commitment to Privacy
Tymely respects your right to privacy.Your ability to make informed choices about the uses of your information is important to us. This Policy explains our data practices and the choices You can make about the way your Personal Information (as defined below) shall be processed in connection with the Services.
Tymely may collect, receive, retain and process the following information (“Personal Information“):
- Information that You provide Us when You register to the Site or use the Services, which may include your first and last name, address, email address, phone number, and your registration date.
- Technical information, such as your computer’s IP address, operating system, the website from which you were linked to ours, the time and date of your visit, and your activities in the Site.
- Information about the use of the Site and/or Services, such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so (including by collection of the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit the Site).
- Information about activities made in the Site that directly linked to you,, details regarding the type of Services you used via the Site.
We need to process this information mainly to fulfill our contract with You and, if You are a user located in the EEA, our main legal basis for the processing of this Personal Information is Art. 6 (1) lit. b) of the GDPR.
- Information that You choose to provide Us, while using the Site or using a Service, such as when You submit, upload or otherwise transmit to the Site any text, document or other content, including personal information, names, telephone numbers, credit card details, email address, purchase number, date of purchase, etc. (all such information shall be refer to as “Content“).
We need to process this information to fulfill our contract with You and, if You are a user located in the EEA, our legal basis for the processing of this Personal Information is Art. 6 (1) lit. b) of the GDPR. In addition, We process this data when you decide to submit the Content to Us and because of these purposes represent our legitimate interests. Therefore, if You are a user located in the EEA, our legal basis for the processing of this Personal Information is also Art. 6 (1) lit. a) of the GDPR, and Art. 6 (1) lit. f) of the GDPR.
We need to process this information to fulfill our contract with You and if you are a user located in the EEA, our legal basis for the processing of this Personal Information is Art. 6 (1) lit. a) of the GDPR.
Except as stated otherwise in this Policy, Tymely may stores Your Personal Information while You are using the Services, but is not required to do so and simply access to such information will be required to provide you with the Services. Tymely may also store Personal Information, including Personal Information which may be included in the Content, for a period of time after You are no longer using the Site or after you have terminated the use of the Services, as this Personal Information might be required for various purposes even where Your contractual relationship with Us has ended. These purposes typically include business or legal reasons such as statutory retention periods or our defense against legal claims. You may ask to delete such information just by letting Us know Your wish using the Contact Info detailed below. Notwithstanding any of the above, Tymely is not required to store your information in order to provide you with the Services and in most cases simply access to such information will be required to provide you with the Services. In case you wish Tymely to remove the information please contact us as detailed below.
All information provided by You or collected by Tymely is stored on our secured servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Tymely will take a reasonable commercial effort to protect Your Personal Information, Tymely cannot guarantee the complete security of Your data transmitted to the Services and therefore any transmission is at Your own risk. Once Tymely has received Your information, Tymely will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How will Tymely use Personal Information?
In addition, Tymely may use the Personal Information collected in the following manners (We will treat all the aforementioned and the following as “Purpose“):
- Monitor the use of the Site and administrate the Site, for Tymely’s technical administration including for security reasons.
- Estimate the number of users logging into the Site, using the Services and monitoring usage pattern.
- To conduct researchand for further development of Tymely’s services in order to provide You with a better, more intuitive experience, including by way of development of new features.
- Tymely may store and process Personal Information outside Your country on servers which are located in the European Union or any other state pre-approved by the European Commission or as otherwise permitted by law, including the GDPR. Tymely processes data both inside and outside of the EEA and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders.
- To the extent You give Us your consent – market to You, and provide You with information about Tymely’s products and services, including special offers about Tymely. Please note that you may unsubscribe to these communications at any time by just letting us know your wish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Information
Tymely may disclose the Personal Information to third parties or governmental authorities, under the following obligations:
- Tymely is engaged with certain selected third parties which provide services to Tymely, including, cellular or communication networks, hosting, database storage and maintenance, and process services (such as Google BI and Analytics services, Amazon Web Services). In addition, and in order to provide You with the Services, Tymely may be engaged with third parties who provide services similar that provided by the Company to You.
- Tymely may share Your information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary for the Purpose unless otherwise permitted by law, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of Your information.
- It is hereby clarified that some of the Personal Information collected and processed by these third parties is collected directly by them (and not transferred by us). We provide these third parties with access to the Site and Services and enable them to collect and use the Personal Information in order to provide You with excellent Services. In case You object to the process of any of these third parties of Your Personal Information, You can contact Us and ask Us to stop granting them with access to Your Personal Information. Please note that in such case some or all of the Services may not be available to You.
- When We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect Your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request (including court order, search warrant).
Processing Data Outside the EEA
Please note that Tymely is a provider operating out of the EEA (a so-called “Third Country“). Further, for some of the services of our service providers which assist us with providing the Services to You, a transfer to the USA is required as well. In all cases, we will ensure that an adequate level of data protection is guaranteed at all times. We make sure that the data recipients are either certified according to the so-called “EU Privacy Shield” or that the so-called EU standard contract clauses are included in our contracts with these providers in order to guarantee at all times the security of the processing and an appropriate level of data protection.
The security of Your Personal Information is important to us. Tymely employs administrative, contractual, physical and electronic measures and security safeguards designed to protect Your information from unauthorized access. Further, when You enter personal information online, that information is encrypted using a security software. To protect the confidentiality of Personal Information, You must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. If other people have access to Your email, they may be able to obtain access to Your password and obtain personal information about You, or change information about Your user. However, Tymely cannot warrant the security of any information that You provide. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Tymely physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If You have any questions about the security of the Services, You can contact Us as using the Contact Info detailed below.
Your Rights with respect to the Personal Information
Tymely provides many choices about the collection, use and sharing of the Personal Information, such as deleting or correcting the Personal Information. Tymely offers You to control and manage the Personal Information Tymely has about You. You are entitled to ask Tymely to:
- Withdraw the consent – You may, at any time, withdraw your consent and no longer permit Tymely to use and keep Your Personal Information. Please note that by doing so, Your experience of the Services may be affected and You may not be able to use all or part of the Services that Tymely offers.
- Delete Data – You can ask Tymely to erase or delete all or some of the Personal Information (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide the Services).
- Change or Correct Data – You can ask Tymely to edit some of the Personal Information by asking Tymely to change, update or fix Your Personal Information in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Personal Information – You can ask Tymely to stop using all or some of its Personal Information (e.g., if Tymely has no legal right to keep using it) or to limit Tymely use of it (e.g., if the Personal Information is inaccurate or unlawfully held). Please note that by doing so, Your experience of the Services may be affected and You may not be able to use all or part of the Services that Tymely offers.
Further, you have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is processed on the basis our legitimate interests; this also applies to any profiling based on this processing. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data in the future unless we can prove compelling grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims.
You also have the right to object at any point in time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes (i.e. receiving newsletters or other direct marketing communications). If you exercise your right to objection, we will no longer use your Personal Information for sending you any marketing communications.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data – You can ask Tymely for a copy of Personal Information and can ask for a copy of Personal Information You provided in machine readable form.
In case any of the foregoing actions is not available through Your account, You can contact Tymely at the Contact Info (as detailed below) and ask Us to perform it. You acknowledge that by asking Tymely to not store or process the Personal Information or by performing any of the foregoing actions on its own, You may prevent Us from providing You with the Services, and be prevented from using all or part of the Services. You hereby waive any claim or demand You might have against Tymely in this matter.
If You believe that the process of the Personal Information is not complying with the law applicable to You or Tymely’s response have not satisfied You, You may lodge a complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority (as defined in the GDPR).
Lawful Bases for Processing
Tymely has lawful bases to collect, use and share data about each user of the Site and Services. As detailed above, if You are an EEA user, We will only collect and process Your Personal Information where We have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where You have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with You).
In addition, lawful bases include consent (where You have given consent), our legitimate interests may also be a legal obligation to which We are subject.
In case there is more than one lawful bases for processing Personal Information, We may rely on any of the lawful bases even if the lawful basis is not explicitly stated in this Policy.
Where Tymely rely on Your consent to process Personal Information, You have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time and where Tymely rely on legitimate interests, You have the right to object to the processing of Your Personal Information for reasons arising from Your particular situation. If You have any questions about the lawful bases upon which Tymely collects and use the Personal Information, please contact Us through the Contact Info.
At any time, You can withdraw the consent You have provided Us by contacting Us using the contact information detailed below.
Questions or Concerns
If You have any questions or concerns about this Policy or would like to contact Us for any reason, You can e-mail Us at email@example.com (the “Contact Info“).