- Tymely A.I. Ltd. (“Tymely“, or “We” or “Us“) operates an internet website located at Israel and the USA (the “Site”) which allows its users (“You” or “User“) to connect Tymely and contact Tymely in order to obtain Tymely’s service which allow companies to automatically resolve their customer support tickets via AI technology services (the “Services“).
- You undertake to refrain from taking the following actions in relation to the Site and/or the Services:
- Making any alteration, modification or changes to the Site;
- Interfering with the Site or Services design, source code or any element of the Site or the Services;
- Inappropriately using the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Removing or obscuring any proprietary notices on the Site;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Tymely’s server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining”, or any other illegitimate means;
- Using any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy reverse engineer, disassemble, monitor, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover any portion of the Site or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
- Probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site;
- Using the Site to distribute copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publish, edit or create derivative works from any content that contains pornographic material, violent expressions, defamation, slander and hate speech, bullying and harassment including content that directly attacks people or shaming them based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, or gender identity, or serious disabilities or diseases;
- Tymely reserves the rights to change, suspend or discontinue the Site or the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. Tymely may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict the user’s access to parts or all of the Site or the Services without notice or liability.
- All Services and/or pricing and/or any Content regarding the Services offered on the Site are subject to changes, at the sole discretion of Tymely. All Orders shall be subject to confirmation of the final price agreed by Tymely and You.
- Tymely reserves the right to accept or decline or cancel an order of the Services at any time after an order has been made by You for any reason.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The User represents and warrants that: (i) with respect to all information it provides to Tymely and/or it transmits or uploads to the Services (such as, personal information of Mobile Subscribers including names, phone numbers, email addresses) the User has the full right and authority to make such provision and to allow Tymely to be exposed to such information via the Site or the provision of the Services (ii) none of the content transmitted, uploaded or otherwise distributed by it (or its partners or any third party) through use of the Site or the Services will infringe or otherwise conflict with the rights of any third party.
- In case the User chooses to opt-out from the Site, or in case the Service is terminated in accordance with Tymely decision, Tymely may, but is not obligated to, maintain the User’s information for a period of 6 (six) months following the termination. After the said 6 (six) months period Tymely shall delete this information. If the User wishes to delete their information sooner, they must contact Tymely and ask for such deletion.
- Communicate with you about Tymely, Tymely products and services, including special offers about Tymely.
THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, AND SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH OR VIA THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”.
WHILE TYMELY USES REASONABLE PROTECTION TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICES AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO TYMELY’S ATTENTION, TYMELY MAKES NO PROMISES, GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) REGARDING THE SERVICES, THE SITE OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LINKED SERVICES OR OTHER EXTERNAL SERVICES. TYMELY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USER USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TYMELY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL OF THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND ANY OTHER WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT HEREIN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE USER HEREBY WAIVES SUCH CLAIM OR WARRANTY.
TYMELY USES REASONABLE MEASURES IN ORDER TO PREVENT FROM ANY CONTENT THAT CONTAINS PORNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL, VIOLENT EXPRESSIONS, SLANDER AND HATE SPEECH, BULLYING AND HARASSMENT INCLUDING CONTENT THAT DIRECTLY ATTACKS PEOPLE OR SHAMING THEM BASED ON THEIR RACE, ETHNICITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, SEX, GENDER, OR GENDER IDENTITY, OR SERIOUS DISABILITIES OR DISEASES, TO BE PUBLISHED ON THE SITE. THE USER AGREES NOT TO DISTRIBUTE COPY, REPRODUCE, TRANSMIT, PUBLICLY DISPLAY, PUBLISH, EDIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM SUCH MATERIALS OR CONTENT. NOTWITHSTANDING, TYMELY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY CONTENT PUBLISHED BY THE USER OR ANY OTHER USERS AND THE USER HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIM AND/OR DEMAND AGAINST TYMELY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH CLAIMS.
- LIMITAION OF LIABILITY
TYMELY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND ITS RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS, SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM:
- THE USER INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE SITE OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF;
- ANY CHANGES THAT TYMELY MAY MAKE TO THE SITE OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT SUSPENSION OR CESSATION OF ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IN OR FROM ANY OR ALL TERRITORIES;
- ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES;
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE TECHNICAL OPERATION, OR FROM ANY INACCURACY OR DEFECT IN THE SITE OR SERVICES;
- THE USER FAILURE TO KEEP HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS AND HIS LOGIN SUITABLY CONFIDENTIAL;
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, ANY LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH; AND/OR
TYMELY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY DUE TO MATTERS BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL.
ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USER USE OF THE SITE MUST BE NOTIFIED TO TYMELY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO THE USER. IN SUCH CASES, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT SUCH LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE USER AND TYMELY, AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE USER AND TYMELY, AND THAT TYMELY’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tymely and the respective employees, directors, officers, subcontractors and agents of each, against any and all claims, damages, or costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arise directly or indirectly from: (a) breach of these Terms by you or anyone using your computer or password; (b) any claim, loss or damage experienced from your use or attempted use of (or inability to use) the Site, including any transactions that you conduct or attempt; (c) your violation of any law or regulation; (d) your infringement of any right of any third party; and (e) any other matter for which you are responsible hereunder or under law. You agree that your use of the Site (including, without limitation, provision of services in connection with the Site) shall be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: privacy@Tymely.ai